DINO EGG HUNT!
Today, March 26, is the Dino Egg Hunt at Discovery Park of America! We just want to share some tips to make sure you have the BEST experience ever and find a lot of eggs! Let’s see what all we have going on:
• ARRIVE EARLY. We want you to have a fun time at the egg hunt, and we don’t want you to miss your age category! Go ahead and check the times and age categories below:
o 2 and under at 2:00 on the Great Lawn
o Ages 3-4 at 2:30 on the Great Lawn
o Ages 5-7 at 3:00 in Mill Ridge
o Ages 8-12 at 3:30 in the Japanese Garden
• BRING THE IMPORTANT ITEMS. Don’t forget the three most important things: your camera, your membership card or tickets, and your egg basket!
• ADMISSION. Participation in the Dino Egg Hunt is free with your required park admission. Adults are $13.95, Seniors are $11.95, and Children are $10.95, plus tax.
• PARKING. We will be busy since it is going to be a beautiful spring Saturday, so parking may be tight! There will be parking in front of Discovery Center, and also a parking lot on the south side of the park. Just look for the signs and friendly employees to guide you in the right direction!
• MEMBERSHIP CARDS. If you are a member of Discovery Park of America, be sure that your membership has been renewed and that you bring your membership card with you! That way, you can get through the line quickly and make your way to the egg hunt!
• FREE ADMISSION TO THE DINO EGG HUNT. Since you are a member of Discovery Park of America, admission to the park and the Dino Egg Hunt is FREE! Be sure to arrive early!