We are proud to offer our best discount to schools of all types. Here’s where you begin planning your field trip experience!
Open 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Tuesday through Sunday
Field trip prices:
|Student General Admission||$8 per student|
|Programs (a focused hour of instruction and activities led by park staff)||$2 per student|
1 adult will be admitted free for every 4 students
|Principals, administrators, school nurses, and bus drivers||Free|
Special attraction & temporary exhibit ticket prices:
|Eathquake Simulator||$3.95 per person|
|Starship Theater||$3.95 per person|
|The Tower||$3.95 per person|
|COMBO (All 3 Attractions)||$9.95 per person|
|Temporary Exhibit||$5.00 per person|
- Memberships cannot be used for admission on field trips.
- Everyone going to a special attraction or temporary exhibit must have a ticket; students and adults, and students may not enter without at least one adult.
- Lunch options are available, and schools visiting on a field trip can bring sack lunches from their school cafeteria.
- To get the discounted field trip rates, you must:
- Submit request 3 weeks prior to visit
- Sign and return a field trip contract
- Enter Discovery Center as one group
- Have 10 or more paying students
Payment and billing
- No deposit needed
- Single payment required
- After your trip, we will mail a bill to your school
- Payment is due within 30 days of your visit