Bring your favorite Easter basket and get ready for a fun-filled day at the Easter Egg Hunt on the grounds of Discovery Park of America on Sat., April 20, 2019! This year, there will be 30,000 eggs plus a larger area on the lawn for children up to the age of 12 to hunt. There is a schedule of events for the day, so be sure to arrive early for a great experience.
It is free to attend or participate in the egg hunt with your park admission. Members get in free. The Great Lawn will be covered with Easter eggs – and we are talking thousands of eggs! Each age category has a certain time to hunt, so check out the schedule below to see what time you will need to have your little bunny here.
1:30 p.m. – Special Edition: This egg hunt is designed for children with disabilities that might benefit from extra support and accommodations. We encourage children with disabilities to participate in whichever egg hunt they feel more comfortable with- even both!
2 p.m. – Ages 2 and under
2:15 p.m. – Ages 3 and 4
2:30 p.m. – Ages 5 to 7
2:45 p.m. – Ages 8 to 12
Sponsored by Crosswind Church
WHAT TO KNOW
1. We encourage you to purchase your tickets online before arrival for quicker access to the park. Buy online now and save 15%
2. Arrive early. We will have bounce houses, Go Noodle dancing, a bubble station, and Crosswind Church tattoos on the Great Lawn. Plus our Children’s Discovery Garden will be open.
3. Arrive to the Easter Egg Hunts about 5-10 minutes before your child’s scheduled time. We will be starting the hunts promptly at the scheduled times listed.
4. Members – Be sure to renew your membership before you arrive for the Easter Egg Hunt. This will ensure you and your family can enter quickly and arrive to the hunt on time. You can renew over the phone or by stopping at the front ticket counter.
5. Bring your Easter basket for the hunts!