Discovery Park’s Outdoor Heritage Park Open
Jun 1st @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Discovery Park’s Outdoor Heritage Open
Mon., June 1
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Discovery Park of America 50-Acre Heritage Park – Open for all guests
Discovery Center Museum – Closed until further notice
Children’s Discovery Garden Playground is closed until further notice
Escape Room is closed until further notice
Temporary entry will be through the North Ticket Gate.
To make your experience more enjoyable, please note the following guidelines:
- No food or drinks may be brought into the park from outside.
- No pets.
- No weapons.
- All bags will be checked.
- Please do not enter the park if you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat right now, or have experienced symptoms like a fever, a new loss of taste or smell, vomiting or diarrhea or fever in the last 48 hours.
- Cash is not accepted at this time. Purchase your tickets online now and save 15%.
- Please maintain a safe distance of at least six feet between your group and employees and other visitors near you while at Discovery Park.
- You will see hand-sanitizing stations throughout the museum and park. Please use those frequently.
- Be sure to wash hands more frequently, avoid touching your face, practice good respiratory etiquette like sneezing into your elbow rather than into the air.
- We’re limiting the number of guests allowed in at one time for many of our experiences; so please follow guidelines that are posted at the entrance to each building.
- Prepackaged food and beverage are available in the park.
- A nurse is always on duty. Should you feel you need one at any time, just let one of our staff know.
Plan your visit to Discovery Park
More about our 50-acre heritage park
Like health care providers and first responders around the world, our friends at Baptist Memorial Hospital – Union City are hard at work providing the best care possible for you and our community. Here you’ll find some helpful information on COVID-19 from them along with other links to organizations that could be helpful in times of need.