We are Now Open
Discovery Park of America’s museum and 50-acre heritage park are now open with entry through the main entrance.
Save 15% off your tickets today and enjoy “no-touch” entry by purchasing your ticket here in advance.
The Museum Gift Shop in Discovery Center is open Thursday through Monday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. It is open Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. with entry through the main doors.
The Children’s Discovery Garden is open with scheduled cleaning times and social distancing guidelines in place.
Hours of Operation: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays for deep cleaning
To make your experience more enjoyable, please note the following guidelines:
- No food or drinks may be brought into the park from outside.
- No pets.
- No weapons.
- All bags will be checked.
- Please do not enter the park if you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat right now, or have experienced symptoms like a fever, a new loss of taste or smell, vomiting or diarrhea or fever in the last 48 hours.
- Cash is not accepted at this time.
- Please maintain a safe distance of at least six feet between your group and employees and other visitors near you while at Discovery Park.
- You will see hand-sanitizing stations throughout the museum and park. Please use those frequently.
- Be sure to wash hands more frequently, avoid touching your face, practice good respiratory etiquette like sneezing into your elbow rather than into the air.
- Prepackaged food and beverage are available in the park.
- A nurse is always on duty. Should you feel you need one at any time, just let one of our staff know.
Discovery Center is Open
Explore our 100,000-square-foot museum. Entry is through the main doors.
Special attractions including the Starship Theater, the Earthquake Simulator and the Cooper Tower are open but only at 50 percent capacity to allow for adequate social distancing.
The outdoor Children’s Discovery Garden, the Simmons Bank Children’s Exploration Gallery including the Giant Slide are open with scheduled cleaning times and social distancing guidelines in place.
“Astronaut,” our temporary exhibit, is open with scheduled cleaning times and social distancing guidelines in place and will be here through July 27, 2020.
Like health care providers and first responders around the world, our friends at Baptist Memorial Hospital – Union City are hard at work providing the best care possible for you and our community. Here you’ll find some helpful information on COVID-19 from them along with other links to organizations that could be helpful in times of need.