- “Each visit is better than the last…they are constantly showing us the endless possibilities of occupations to choose from.” —Hogan Kern, tenth grade, Union City High School
- “Discovery Park is part of the reason I know what I want my future career to be—I decided I want to be in child development.” —Maggie Suiter, tenth grade, Union City High School
- “Discovery Park has some truly amazing information and specimens. Getting to see the great crystals inspired me to begin to follow my passion for crystals, as I now have my own small collection of mineral specimens.” —Daniel Edwards, tenth grade, Union City High School
- “I, being someone who is interested in and involved with STEM topics, enjoy every time I go to DPA.” —Hope Kennedy, tenth grade, Union City High School
- “I plan on going into engineering after high school, and Discovery Park was a huge influence on that interest.” —Arden Stanley, tenth grade, Union City High School
- “It’s thoughtful, creative, intelligent, diverse, and, perhaps most importantly, fun. It’s a curated collection of breadcrumbs from all of America’s most interesting and important sites that’s been dropped in a field in Union City, Tennessee. It’s like your favorite millionaire uncle took a trip through time and around the world and built you a living postcard in your backyard to tell you the story.” —The Frenetic Peripatetic, Travel Blogger
- This is a hidden gem attraction in Tennessee. The displays are fantastic, informative and educational. —Mary Ann, Cookeville, Tenn.
- “We simply love this place. It is hard to believe that this exists in West Tennessee but we are glad that it does.” —Carthage, Martin, Tenn.
- “…this place is top notch when it comes to family-oriented parks. So much to see, do, and learn.” —Eaten, Memphis, Tenn.
Explore more when you purchase the Discovery Park of America Guidebook on Amazon.