Pollinator Day 2023
In recognition of World Bee Day (May 20) and National Pollinator Week (June 19-25), Discovery Park will be hosting pollinator-related booths and activities. All activities will take place at the Settlement Pavilion.
These activities include:
- Craft Time with Martin Public Library and bee mascot appearance.
- Butterfly Encounter Experience
- Guests can enter a habitat tent filled with Discovery Park-raised butterflies for an up-close-and-personal experience
- Butterfly Release
- Guests can assist Discovery Park wildlife staff in collecting butterflies from the habitat tent, to then be released
- 3:30 p.m. – Collect Butterflies
- 4:00 p.m. – Butterfly Release